Home Sense In the Community

Home Sense knows that our community fuels our success.  If you are reading this, you are very likely among the top 10% most affluent folks in the world. So, the remaining 90%, regardless of location, have critical needs. We extend our business model of helping home owners to those who may live in a different neighborhood than ours.  A portion of all proceeds is given to groups that help sustain the very necessities of life that we enjoy.

The Living Water Project is a ministry that provides clean drinking water for deprived regions of the world.  This group serves the needs of Africa and India in a spirit of compassion. Donations of energy and resources result in drinking water wells that assist needy communities in these geographic areas.

Home Sense in Community
habitat-for-humanity-logo

Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit group operating on the conviction that every person should have a decent, safe and affordable house.  Shouldn't these houses exist regardless of a person's race, religion, or income?  A house is essential to every family's home.  Home Sense is more than happy to partner with groups throughout Tennessee to help with various Habitat home building projects.

Through your partnering, Home Sense feels fortunate to be able contribute to the needs of both groups.  When you use Home Sense, you are helping build new drinking water wells and homes for those who are in critical need.

Home Sense thanks you for supporting these worthy groups!  We are always looking for ways to give back to the community, so to partner with Home Sense in this endeavor, please click here.