Tennessee's First and Only 1% Listing Agent
$6,000 to $15,000 - Average Savings
Finally, a Low-Fee Realtor for Today's Technology
- Better than traditional 6%. Better than FSBO. Better than "Flat Fee."
- Full agent support, local/national MLS exposure.
- EVERYTHING needed to sell your home, minus the big commissions.
Serving All of Tennessee's Real Estate Needs
HOME SENSE SNAPSHOT...
The traditional real estate commission model has a new neighbor. We've assembled the best aspects of real estate brokerage to bring you what you've asked for: no up-front, cancellation or extra fees, full MLS exposure, offer consultation, and a no-risk guarantee. Welcome to Home Sense, Tennessee's only 1% listing commission company. The future of real estate is finally here.
What You Get
- Sell your home for 1% commission, if buyer not represented, NOT 6%.
- Your house listed on the MLS and major websites, just like all other listings.
- Full Tennessee broker/agent involvement on all offers.
- Lock box and full size yard sign.
- Access to all TN Association of REALTOR forms.
What You Don't Get
- NO 6% commission structure.
- NO complicated Flat Fee MLS listing plans from which to choose.
- NO up-front or non-refundable listing fees of any kind.
- NO cancellation fees, extra photo fees, yard sign fees, lock box fees, broker involvement fees, etc.
- NO impersonal, national brokerage service.
- NO requirement to use us when you buy your next home.
Get Your Home Sold Like All Other REALTORS, Just Don't Pay the 6% Commission
Calculate Your Savings
You Save: $6,000 to $15,000
LIST WITH HOME SENSE AND SAVE ON BROKER COMMISSIONS & FEES
Home Sense only charges 1% commission.
How can they do this? Why do others charge so much more?
Home Sense vs. the Rest
|Home Sense||Full Fee||Flat Fee||FSBO|
|All Listings appear on the local MLS and national sites (Realtor, Trulia, Zillow, etc.)|
|Get a professional market analysis to price your home|
|Get a full size, professional sign and lock box|
|Have your agent/broker analyze and negotiate offers on your behalf|
|Don't pay commission (usually 3%) for an unrepresented buyer (save $9k on $300k home)||varies||varies|
|Use proven, recognizable TN Association of REALTORS forms for transaction||varies|
|Pay only when you sell... at closing!|
|Be assured that you are contributing to community efforts|
|Pay up-front, $250 to $950 or more, with no guarantee, PLUS possible fee at closing|
|Charge extra fees for listing cancellation, more MLS pictures, yard signs, lock box, etc.|
Message From the Principal Broker
When I first entered the real estate industry back in the 1990’s, my first question was:
“The listing agent does very little work compared to the buyer agent. So why doesn’t the commission structure reflect that?”
If you currently have an agent that will be selling your home and you anticipate being happy with the results, please keep him or her; there are plenty of great agents and brokers out there. But if you're interested in real savings, you’ve come to the right place.
Mark Gardner, Founder and Principal Broker