Think Real Estate Commissions Are Too High? We Do Too!
Introducing Middle Tennessee's Only Variable Commission Realtor
Every Listing Starts at 1% Commission
- Up to $6,000 - $15,000 average savings.
Serving the Middle Tennessee and Chattanooga Area Real Estate Needs
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We've imagined a way to make every party in a real estate transaction happy at any given time - the listing agent, the buyer agent, and the seller, and the buyer. The quicker your home sells, the lower our listing commission is. We don't reduce our services, we're not a "discount" broker, and there is no "gotcha" moment. We offer creativity and negotiation skills unseen in the real estate industry.
What You Get
- A 100% full-service agent, representing your best needs at every turn.
- EVERYTHING needed to sell your property as fast as possible.
- A market analysis to help determine the best asking price.
- "Outside the box" thinking that no other agents use.
- Complete transparency into the real estate industry.
- Our advice even if you don't use us. Ask us anything, any time.
What You Don't Get
- 6% (or more) commission.
- Complicated listing plans and fees from "flat fee" brokers.
- The same ole' way of selling your home.
- Rookie agents or unfriendly, non-professional service.
- Impersonal, national brokerage firm.
- Extra or up-front fees, lots of fine print and exit clauses.
Don't just take our word for it...
Get Your Home Sold Like All Other REALTORS, Just Don't Pay the 6% Commission
Calculate Your Savings
You Save: $6,000 to $15,000
LIST WITH HOME SENSE AND SAVE ON BROKER COMMISSIONS & FEES
All listings with Home Sense start at 1% listing agent commission.
How can they do this? Why do others charge so much more?
Home Sense vs. the Rest
|Home Sense||Full Fee||Flat Fee||FSBO|
|All Listings appear on the local MLS and national sites (Realtor, Trulia, Zillow, etc.)|
|Get a professional market analysis to price your home|
|Get a full size, professional sign and lock box|
|Have your agent/broker analyze and negotiate offers on your behalf|
|Don't pay commission (usually 3%) for an unrepresented buyer (save $9k on $300k home)||varies||varies|
|Use proven, recognizable TN Association of REALTORS forms for transaction||varies|
|Pay only when you sell... at closing!|
|Be assured that you are contributing to community efforts|
|Pay up-front, $250 to $950 or more, with no guarantee, PLUS possible fee at closing|
Message From the Principal Broker
Back in the 1990s, my question about the real estate industry went something like, "Why does a home that sells in 10 days require the same amount of commission for a home that sells in 300 days? Shouldn't the commission be less if a home sells quickly? It only makes sense to pay agents less commission if less time was required to complete the deal."
We service Nashville/Middle Tennessee and the Knoxville and Chattanooga areas. If you currently have an agent you're working with and you're happy, please keep him or her. There are lots of great agents out there. But if you're interested in real savings combined with service you never thought possible, I want to help move you to the next stage of your life.
Mark Gardner, Founder and Principal Broker